Digital Campaign Manager
Our awesomely cool local agency is seeking a PPC and SEM Specialist to manage and optimize our clients’ PPC and SEM campaigns. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing, implementing, optimizing, and reporting on effective strategies to increase our clients’ online visibility, drive traffic, and generate leads.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Overseeing the strategy and performance of multiple PPC and display marketing campaigns.
- Day to day management of PPC campaigns including performance optimization, budget management, and campaign development for Google Ads (search/display/video), Microsoft & social platforms.
- Working with the TAT2 Crew to implement new strategies and improve current processes.
- Acting as a go-to SEM resource for TAT2 Crew & Clients.
- Performing quality assurance prior to launching campaigns.
- Providing monthly updates to agency partners regarding performance, metrics, and trends.
- Appropriately managing client budgets to ensure proper pacing in order to meet campaign goals.
- Performing in-depth keyword research, strategic analysis, competitive assessment, ad production, and campaign development.
- Recommending content and layout suggestions for websites to improve user experience and lead conversion.
- Implementing and refining Google Analytics tracking, including troubleshooting errors and setting up goal or eCommerce tracking capability.
- Monitoring and implementing new and emerging trends in SEM, and helping to educate team members on these trends.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience managing brand driven & business based digital marketing campaigns
- Experience with building campaigns and reporting on Google Ads, Display, YouTube, Microsoft, Meta and secondary social platforms
- A Bachelor’s degree is a plus… but not a must. As long as you have the experience!
- Experience with Social Media Ad Account creation, stewardship, optimization & reporting
- Experience with Google Analytics and the Google Ads platform
- Proficient with Microsoft Office…or google docs. Our big ask is that you know how to work with spreadsheets and a ppt equivalent.
- Graphic design experience is an added bonus and web development experience would make us giddy… but definitely not required. TAT2 Marketing Group does have our own in-house “Creative Ninja”… but we’d love someone to bring a creative twist to display advertising and have the know-how to make it #distINKtive.